Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Words of Graham Douglass

Mark Williams
16 Sep 10

"Last Friday my wife and I parked at the top car park at Brunswick Central and walked done the footpath to the Bravo Bar. We went into the Bravo Bar for about 1 hour having a couple of drinks and food. We returned to where our car was and found it gone. Long story short we went to Acacia Ridge The thug’s said they had photos of us leaving the site (although they refused to show us). I explained that my wife had never left the site and was forced to pay $400 punitive fees to release the vehicle. I rang on Monday and spoke to Graham Douglass who promised to send the photos. 4 calls later no photos and now he refuses to take my calls. Last time I called him I gave a false name and got to speak to him, when I explained who I was he said,
"Sue Me". Still no photos and now have an appointment with my solicitor this Friday."

No comments:

Post a Comment